Looking Back On Club MAC Alcudia’s 2016 In Figures
This has been a great year for Club MAC Alcudia. Across the season, we have welcomed almost 63,000 guests, giving them the opportunity to enjoy our outstanding family resort, while exploring sunny Majorca. We’ve collected a few figures which have allowed us to look back on Club MAC’s 2016…
Everything you need
When you come to Club MAC Alcudia you can benefit from an all-inclusive experience, making sure you have everything you need on holiday. You get unlimited servings of the mouth-watering meals available at the restaurants dotted around our resort, with everything from buffet-style breakfasts, to themed dinners available. Our guests certainly took advantage of our all-inclusive experience in 2016…
- Guests enjoyed a lot of soft drinks here at Club MAC in 2016. Among other things, they drank a staggering 156,672 litres of Pepsi, rising from 2015 and 71,815 litres of 7up.
- Breakfast foods were popular at our resort this year. Across the last 12 months, we’ve served over 20,000kg of bacon, more than 18,000kg of sausages and a similar number (+17,000kg) of fresh tomatoes, as well as nearly 2,000kg of marmalade and almost 28,000kg of beans.
- Visitors took advantage of our free food in the last year. We served 195,100 burgers, just over 2.500kg of tuna, around 24.500 kg of cheese and roughly 2.370kg of spaghetti. Meanwhile, around 7.5kg of sugar was served at our resort in 2016.
- We provide delicious desserts here at Club MAC. Our guests agreed over the past 12 months. Throughout the season, we served 75,814 litres of ice cream. Our healthy options proved popular too, for example visitors ate over 17,000kg of watermelon.
We also strive to provide outstanding service when you stay at Club MAC, so you can focus on having a fantastic time with us. During 2016, guests checked into 20,038 rooms and each single visitor got the chance to take part in our excellent entertainment programmes, use our popular facilities, such as our eight swimming pools, explore nearby Alcudia and more. Here are the figures…
- Our activities got a lot of attention this year. 1,502 guests attended our archery sessions, 1,936 went to our t-shirt painting events and 4,919 took part in our aqua-gym classes.
- Speaking of pools, they got a lot of use over the last season. We carried out 5,824 pool checks and used 57,575 litres of chorine in 2016. Meanwhile, we washed over 185,000 towels in total.
- Our staff made themselves available to meet our guests’ every need in 2016. They carried out 12,194 technical services checks and received over 17,000 maintenance requests across the season.
- When you visit Club MAC, you can get a bus either to the nearby beach or port, exploring everything Alcudia has to offer. We drove 20,480 visitors to Alcudia port and 96,760 to the beach, with buses travelling over 12,000km on these latter journeys during the season.
It’s also worth noting that we give back to the community where we can. Every year, we collect money for UNICEF through events such as UNICEF Day, which features activities like mask-painting, to help end global child exploitation. We’re proud to report that in 2016, we gathered an impressive 5,706€ on behalf of UNICEF, which we couldn’t have done without your kind contributions.
See you in 2017
We will see you in 2017, when the Club MAC Alcudia holiday season runs from March through to October. If you’re looking to book a getaway in Majorca next year, consider staying at Club MAC. As these numbers show, you will receive a fantastic, all-inclusive experience and brilliant customer service while you’re with us, helping you make amazing holiday memories!