What Do You Get When You Book a Room at Club MAC Alcudia?
You’ll find real value for money when you book a stay at our resort. We supply the wide range of facilities and services you need to make the most of your time at Club MAC Alcudia.
Club MAC Alcudia is a family-friendly resort which is based in the historic port town of Alcudia, nestled along the North-Eastern edged of sun-drenched Majorca. We have three hotels; the Marte, the Jupiter and the Saturno, and each establishment provides you with a base you can use whilst you go out and explore this fabulous island.
We have three styles of room you can choose from; standard rooms, premium rooms (pictued above) and family suites. The different styles of room cater to the needs of you and your family, boasting the facilities and prices you need to enjoy your once-in-a-lifetime getaway to the Balearics.
What you get
But whichever style of room you book, there are certain facilities you automatically have access to when you decide to stay at Club MAC Alcudia. This includes:
- Our all-inclusive food and drinks service, along with free entrance to the Hidropark.
- A free bus which takes you down to Alcudia’s picturesque beach, as well as a free bus to the historic port itself which runs from the middle of June to the middle of September.
- A range of KIDS Club activities that we put on for children between the ages of four and 13. This includes a train, our mascots’ birthday party, face painting, Master Chef Junior, experiments, carnival parade, reptile show and mini disco.
- A variety of entertainment programmes for guests of all ages. This includes sjoelbak, water polo, table tennis, archery, darts, aqua gym, tennis, mini golf, petana, riffle shooting, night-time shows and karaoke.
- Eight swimming pools, three of which are specifically for children.
- A variety of sporting facilities, including a mini-golf course, a football pitch and a tennis court.
- Breakfast and dinner at our three outstanding restaurants at the Marte, Saturno and Jupiter buildings. You can also order free food at the Lake Burger Bar from 12.30pm to 4pm, and the Jupiter Bar from 10am – 12pm.
- Pedaloes rides on the Club MAC lakes from 10am until 1.pm.
What isn’t included
There’s a small range of Club MAC services you don’t receive access to automatically when you book a room. This includes access to internet access, launderette services, pool tables and game machines, games at Fun World, extra hire items for the rooms, medical services and sunbed mattress rental services.
Value for money
When you book a room at Club MAC Alcudia you really do get fantastic value for money. You receive access to the wide range of services and facilities you need to ensure that you have a fabulous getaway when you fly out to Majorca for a week of fun in the sun!