Five Tips to help You Keep Your Money Safe on Holiday
If you lose your cash in a foreign country, it can turn the trip of a lifetime into one you’re desperate to forget, which is why this week Club MAC Alcudia reveals five tips to help you keep your money safe on holiday.
Putting You First at Every Turn
Located in the northern port town of Alcudia in sun-drenched Majorca, Club MAC Alcudia is outstanding family resort. We work to put you first at every turn, so you’re in for the holiday of your dreams when you stay with us.
Which is why this week we wanted to turn our attention to the fear that strikes every tourist as the plane leaves British soil. Losing your money. If your cash disappears, you’ll find yourself with a host of amazing Majorcan activities and no way to experience them for yourself!
Stay Vigilant With the Following Five Tips
That’s why you need to stay vigilant and protect your money at all times. Use the following five tips to help you do exactly that…
- Use the Safe: When you stay in a Standard Room, or upgrade to a Premium Room or Family Suite at Club MAC Alcudia, you can hire a safety deposit box. What better way to keep your money safe than to leave it under lock and key!
- Buy a Hidden Money Belt: If no one can see your cash, how would they know there’s any to steal? Keep your funds out of sight by buying a hidden money belt!
- Divide it Up: It’s always a good idea to ensure that both you and your partner hold a share of your money when you’re on holiday. The less you have on you, the less there is for thieves to steal.
- Avoid Crowds: Thieves tend to operate in crowds. If you’re making your way through a crowd, you’re too busy trying to negotiate your way through to the other side to notice if someone happens to slip a sly hand into your pocket and pluck out your wallet. Avoid crowds when possible to keep your money safe on holiday.
- Take Contact Details: If a thief steals your cards, you need to contact the bank immediately to ensure they nab as little as possible from your account. That’s why it is vital you take a copy of the contact details of your bank when you jet off for pastures new.
Don’t Let Thieves Ruin Your Holiday
Don’t let a thief ruin your stay. Stay vigilant and safeguard your money at all times to ensure that when you fly out to Club MAC Alcudia, you have all the cash you need to fund a holiday that’ll stay with you forever.
If you have any questions during your stay at Club MAC Alcudia, please visit their newly formed ‘Guest Satisfaction Department.